Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bad Blogger

I am a horrible blogger- this we know. I do however, have an excuse. This time of the year just sucks epically in this household. Why? Well it's this lovely little thing called TAX SEASON.

My boyfriend love of my life significant other is a tax accountant/attorney. I probably haven't seen him for more the 2-3 hrs at a time since the beginning of April. It sucks. Monday (the 11th) was my birthday - so now i'm an ancient 28! AHHH

Running has been going surprisingly well. I've been getting in at least 3-4 runs a week so i've been pretty happy with that. My time isn't improving as much as I want it to and my shins have been killing me, but i've found that a rest day in between and lovely ice baths have been helping considerably.

I started the bride to 10K program. The first run was on a treadmill and I got bored by the third mile. Today I took it outside and found this lovely little path by the apartment. Running outside is so much harder- but i'd rather have a harder run than be bored to tears.

On a side note- i will be so happy when the pollen departs. I forgot to take claratin this am and now i have that dreaded allergy eye look. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment