Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Rule: Never Look at Race Photos

I have made the decision to never look at a race photo again until I reach my goal weight. Race photographers are evil and I really will start acting live a diva if they put their camera in my face again.

One of the goals of my blog is to help myself document my weight loss. I've told myself that the only way to do this is to be perfectly honest on here. No i'm not some size 6 runner. I wish I was. Hell, I wish I was a size 4 but that's not going to happen for awhile.


This is pretty much the starting point. No laughing... seriously i'll hunt you down.



Don't laugh at me lady, I will sit on you. Under all this flab, no one will hear you scream.
Yes, the paleness factor is disgusting. The hips are disgusting and stomach (let's not EVEN go there). But I guess it can only get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment